We kindly invite you as an exhibitor to submit your seminar proposal for Logistik & Transport 2024. There will be an open scene with awareness-raising seminars and cases from the industry’s leading people gathered under four themes;
- Electrification of logistics and transport
- Logistics & transport in a globalized world
- Customer experience with B2B and end customers
Basic criteria for submission:
Presentations must be up to date. We encourage companies and customers to present current and up-to-date solutions and experiences. The presentation should include customer cases, market trends, inspirational lectures and good examples that can inspire our visitors. Avoid sales presentations to increase interest from the audience.
It is desirable if the lecture has a connection to themes established for the fair, see above.
- Each seminar slot is about 20 minutes
- On stage there will be standing tables and standard technical equipment, such as a speaker system and screen
- Technicians are on site for the duration of the stage program
- Exposure of the seminar on digital screens
- Exposure of your program item on Wood Products & Technology’s website
- A seminar at Logistik & Transport is usually 20 minutes long and is to be conducted as a stage presentation with the support of PowerPoint. If another format is desired, such as presentation length or type of lecture (eg workshop), this must be clearly stated in the submitted description.
Description of seminar item
Must be relevant, notional and comprehensible.
If you register the seminar for another speaker, please check the box and click on the plus sign to add the speaker.
The complete description will also be published on the website. Describe your topic in a way to create an interest from a potential audience.
You can log in and make additions as long as the registration is open until, May 31st.
For your seminar to be considered, the following deadlines apply:
- May 31st 2024: proposal submission deadline
- 14-15 November 2024: dates for Logistik & Transport
Admission is ongoing, so please submit your proposal at your earliest convenience as the sessions may be filed before the submission deadline.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact: Jenny Lans, Content Planner, email@example.com