Swedish German innovation Express Talks on climate smart logistics. Urban logistics is one of the big challenges growing cities have to face if they want to be successful and sustainable in the future. Our cities stands in front of the need of brave decisions by companies, authorities and / or politicians.
Welcome to Logistik & Transport November 5, Express Talks, Activity Square.
Gernot Hagemann – Project Manager Industry Development, Hannoverimpuls GmbH
John Wedel Ph.D. –Infrastructure and Logistics Business Region Göteborg
9:10 – 09:50
- Welcoming Words from Business Region Göteborg and Hannoverimpuls
Cornelia Körber, Project Director Industry Development (Life Science & MedTech), Hannoverimpuls
09:30 – 10:00
Scenarios from smart urban logistics in Sweden and Germany
- Mobility in Urban Agglomorations 2040 – Results of the latest Scenario-Analysis in Germany
Gernot Hagemann, Project Director Energy & Mobility, Hannoverimpuls GmbH
- The future of coordinated goods distribution in our cities
Olof Moen, Research Director, National Center for Municipal Coordinated Goods
10:10 – 11:00
The city’s traffic offices presents:
- Project Urban Logistics:
First results of the accompanying research / Start of the Living Lab “Linden Nord“
Prof. Dr. Lars-Oliver Gusig, University of Applied Sciences
- Initiatives and success factors in Gothenburg,
Christoffer Widengren, Project manager, sustainable city logistics, Transport Administration, Gotheburg City
11:10 – 11:40
Research and development
- Achieving smart urban logistics
Michael Browne, Professor of logistics and urban goods transport, Department of Business Administration, University of Gothenburg.
- Urban consolidation centers: potential and challenges
PhD Dr. Sönke Behrens, Project Manager Logistics, IVL Swedish environment research institute
12:15 – 13:30
- Future parcel delivery concepts – the Volkswagen in-house pilot with pakadoo GmbH
Jessica Horsmans, Volkswagen Commercial Cars & Markus Ziegler, pakadoo GmbH
- Customer Success Smart Mobility
Alexander Meister, Graphmasters GmbH
- Volvo trucks pioneering move towards sustainable transportation and climate-smart city logistics
Christina Stenman Jörgensen, Product Planning Manager, Volvo Group & Cecilia Haraldsson, Senior innovation manager Senior Manager in Business Innovation and Foresight, Volvo Group
- Velove / Pling Opportunities for electricity-based city logistics with flexible mini containers in Europe
Johan Erlandsson, CEO Velove & Annika Hagberg, Pling transport
14:00 – 14:30
Business development and innovation
- The business development opportunities for the climate-smart city logistics
John Wedel, Ph.D. Infrastructure and Logistics Business Region Gothenburg
- Business development for smart Logistics, Hannover city and region
14:40 – 15:00
The case of block based green city terminals
- Development of neighbourhood / block-based city terminals linked to commercial greenhouses and land-based fish production centers.
Fredrik Olson, Arkitekt SAR/MSA & Martin Berg, Project Manager, Real Estate’s property management of Gothenburg
15:10 – 15:30
- Challenges for a sustainable future within logistics and mobility.
Panel Discussion – With challenges and represents for each sector.